A popular essential oil blend, doTERRA Breathe’s refreshing aroma can be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing.
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
- Promotes a restful nights sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf, Ravensara Leaf essential oils
Minty, fresh, airy
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. Native to northern Australia, the oil is known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Lemon Eucalyptus oil is high in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing. In addition, research suggests that Lemon Eucalyptus may provide antioxidant support when applied topically. Keep Lemon Eucalyptus oil on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
- Add to a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh scent.
- Add one to two drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.… Read More
Yarrow|Pom is an expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, overall wellness, and, quite frankly, how to get that glow. This synergistic and first-of-its-kind blend naturally up-regulates the body’s protective transcription factors while activating skin-protecting proteins (inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown elasticity and collagen) with the added benefit of promoting collagen production.*
Additionally, this active botanical powerhouse can be applied topically to revitalize aging skin and taken internally to support a healthy inflammatory response at the source and promotes healthy metabolic function.* With main chemical components punicic acid (an omega 5), antioxidants, β-caryophyllene, and chamazulene, this vegan-friendly active botanical duo supports cellular, immune, and nervous system function and rejuvenation when taken internally.*
- Consume one to two drops morning and night to promote a healthy metabolism.*
- To promote a healthy immune response, take one to two drops of Yarrow|Pom oil daily.*
- As part of your skin care routine, apply Yarrow|Pom oil to help promote the look of young and healthy skin, or to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a soothing massage experience with a few drops of Yarrow|Pom oil to help soothe tension.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.… Read More
With a specific chemistry that supports a healthy immune system when used internally,* Thyme oil is a potent, warm essential oil that holds powerful cleansing and purifying properties.*… Read More
This natural, sensitive deodorant features dōTERRA CPTG® essential oils of Douglas Fir and Greek Orange, magnesium, and tapioca for long-lasting freshness and all-day confidence.… Read More
A 2018 meta-analysis of nine clinical trials found that five weekly sessions of infrared sauna for 2 to 4 weeks, was associated with a significant reduction in brain natriuretic peptide (BNP — a marker of heart failure progression) and cardiothoracic … Read More
Enroll with doTerra as a wholesaler and get 10% to 30% off holistic products. Press Here For More Information… orEnroll with doTerra Product Guide Fee at $35 cost, you still would be a wholesaler with this option. Good news you will … Read More
NON-SURGICAL HAIR REPLACEMENT/CRANIAL PROSTHESIS Have you ever thought about Non-Surgical Hair Replacement (NSHR)? If you are experience scarring (Cicatricial) Alopecia, irreversible, premature, and/or medical hair loss NSHR may be the right solution for you. Cranial prosthesis caters to men as … Read More