dōTERRA Lemon Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus citriodora)
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. Native to northern Australia, the oil is known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Lemon Eucalyptus oil is high in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing. In addition, research suggests that Lemon Eucalyptus may provide antioxidant support when applied topically. Keep Lemon Eucalyptus oil on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
- Add to a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh scent.
- Add one to two drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
dōTERRA Yarrow | Pom Oil Active Botanical Nutritive Duo
Yarrow|Pom is an expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, overall wellness, and, quite frankly, how to get that glow. This synergistic and first-of-its-kind blend naturally up-regulates the body’s protective transcription factors while activating skin-protecting proteins (inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown elasticity and collagen) with the added benefit of promoting collagen production.*
Additionally, this active botanical powerhouse can be applied topically to revitalize aging skin and taken internally to support a healthy inflammatory response at the source and promotes healthy metabolic function.* With main chemical components punicic acid (an omega 5), antioxidants, β-caryophyllene, and chamazulene, this vegan-friendly active botanical duo supports cellular, immune, and nervous system function and rejuvenation when taken internally.*
- Consume one to two drops morning and night to promote a healthy metabolism.*
- To promote a healthy immune response, take one to two drops of Yarrow|Pom oil daily.*
- As part of your skin care routine, apply Yarrow|Pom oil to help promote the look of young and healthy skin, or to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a soothing massage experience with a few drops of Yarrow|Pom oil to help soothe tension.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
HSA & FSA Products (Order in Advance with a Phone Consultation)
- Alps Antiperspirant has twice the Aluminum Chlorohydrate found in typical consumer brands
- Alps Antiperspirant spray prevents body odor, sweat rashes, prosthetic blistering and chaffing.
- Available without a doctor’s prescription
- Prescription strength anti-perspirant, clinically proven
- Alps Prosthetic Antiperspirant is the first antiperspirant spray truly designed for amputees to keep you cool and dry
- 4 oz Fine Mist Sprayer with clear dust cap, sold each
Natural Sensitive Deodorant infused with dōTERRA Douglas Fir & Greek Orange
This natural, sensitive deodorant features dōTERRA CPTG® essential oils of Douglas Fir and Greek Orange, magnesium, and tapioca for long-lasting freshness and all-day confidence.